Jim,

It sounds like they are really being a nuisance. I hope you can do
what is best for the people who use the VFW hall, many of whom are
elderly and cannot walk a far distance.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I will have to be closing the VFW lot  off again sorry to any
business's or their patrons on cookman but Harrys new owners is are
causing some problems.Kevin is trying he seems like a nice a
guy.Someone working for the new owner ran over a post & took off.They
crack the new wall with their receyle cans.And keep on having
delivery trucks in the lot.Our patrons that have been playing Bingo
since 1967 are walking around trucks.Owners parking in it when we
need it.A their chef getting nasty on Sunday when they had a delivery
truck park on a angle on the sidewalk & a van with trailer picking up
garbage in the lot at me sunday.While our bingo was starting.Also
they are keeping their garbage out their 24/7 on a public sidewakwy
last owner didn't do that.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM