Sell Out!  Everybody has an agenda.  What is your AGENDA?

   Did you know that This world is Interdependent now?  No one lives in a self sufficient environment any more.  So, How high God does Maureen have to jump to please you?  And who are you anyway?  AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE For AP?

    Oh, are you that financial support Maureen needs to stay on air?  Or does your attack only come from free speach on yahoo?

   However, after thinking about your post, Yes, I do now believe you are correct! Maureen does SELL Advertisement Space on the Radio for a SMALL FEE that even you can BUY her TIME, if you could afford it.  And one day soon, she will Sell Out all time slots and be that SELL OUT you claim her to be now.

   But most people have way too much time on their hands and not enough money for their mouth.  Is bashing women what you do best?  Why not take on Rich in court on behalf of all those you care about, if you have the money, cause you certainly have the time.

   Why You could tie him up in court for years with all your homework.  Or maybe you can provide homes for all those living on his property now, or is that past tennants?  After all, we all want homes we can live in affordably and comfortably, don't we?

    Why don't you Become PRO-ACTIVE?  DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE, BUILD A STRONG FOUNDATION ON WHICH YOU CAN HOUSE YOUR CONCERNS. But that does take MONEY...Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD, ANOTHER AMERICAN DREAM...Provided by... who, YOU?

Shangazi

kajayap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As I said I thought Maureen was gold when I first met her but soon
saw what she was all about...I hear alot of Maureen is this and that
but not one comment on the fact she hooked up with one of the past
nightmares of Asbury Park ( aside from Skippy..and thats worth ,
well ya know) If Maureen is just so wonderful she should prove it.
She should show us that she is not a puppet and drop Depetro as one
of her sponsers...Then she will get the respect she deserves...

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?