i think you are taking it the wrong way. it was a
compliment. the guy who got attacked had the brass
ones to key the guys face. That plus the fact that i
thought you had mentioned you lived on 2nd. you seem
like the type of guy who doesnt take too much crap.
again though, it was a compliment all the way. in
fact, you are my favorite local hero. you have really
taken a step up in asking the quetsions that need to
be asked.

tony