Gerry,
I just received a copy of your ridiculous email. While I imagine you think you have something to say, you really come across as less than civic minded. Perhaps your focus should be inward where there appears to be much needed attention.

Tom Pivinski

Tom,
Perhaps you should come to all the council meetings before you complain about any body asking questions. There are many ways to stir the pot. The more questions asked how city government is utilizing its limited resources may improve the service delivered to its citizens.
If you where on the council, you would not question how Dec. 27,2005 was approved as a holiday.
Who do you think is making Asbury Park the place to invest their future?
And speaking less than civil minded at least I did not think I could fill Kate's shoes.
Perhaps the focus should be on larger picture not the individual needs.

Jerry Scarano