Not to mention the few thousand dollars found in the suit pockets of
a former City Manager.

Let's see. $8.5 million for the redevelopment rights. $5 million for
the Boardwalk. A few million for the Stone Pony. a couple hundred
dollars for the palm trees at the Convention Hall bar. a couple
hundred dollars for paint....

I'd be interested to see how another $15 million can be dropped in
this city without one single sign of progress. To put this in
perspective, the same windows in Convention Hall that were broken in
December 2000 are still broken in 2005. I'm guessing they are
throwing in the business expenses from the Pony & Convention Hall
into the equation without throwing in the associated revenues
produced from those expenses.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> that might be interesting to see, but im sure its accurate.  im
not taking either side, but you have to keep in mind a lot of work
that has been done, may not be visiable to the eye.  but things do
coast money.