Don't be alarmed, the part you saw on the web was a tease to the full viewing of your segment which will air on television this tuesday on msp tv 77 at 9:30pm, it plays on TV first, then the web.  What you saw over the web already aired on TV last week.

   But you're lucky, I'm still trying to get that clip over the veb.  All I get is the council vote, over and over again, lol
Shangazi

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am. The response is not there because it is a subsequent event of
Loffredo contradicting what he said at the council meeting. APP
hasn't published my response calling Loffredo on his reversal of his
position. My response is on Restore Radio site. I notice on the
video of the meeting on the web site my comments are at the end and
cut off after less than a minute. I assume that is a problem with
the tape on the site, at least earlier today when I checked.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>    Dfsavgny, are you the Sciannmeo, the people's apraiser?  Well,
You spoke, And you got your full 15 mins of fame on msptv77.  So if
your response to Loffredo was in there, it'll be on tv this Tuesday,
and the Web soon, thanks to Jersey Kev.