It hopefully will be reopening with new owner's next month! My brother is in
negotiations.

And don't forget to visit the snack bar at Asbury Lanes for great sushi,
sandwiches and of course tater tots.
Tonight is half price sushi!
Have fun!
Lisa

"Heather" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does anyone know what happened with Baja (now called Las Olas) in
>Allenhurst? It looks like it's been closed for awhile. I really like
>the restaurant and wondered if they were closed for good, or just on
>vacation. Thanks.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.