Dan, if we don't start with the obvious we'll never get to
the
subtle.  Obviously the States' biggest problem today is that
it's the
biggest, most powerful player; when it acts as though lesser nations
don't matter, and they often don't, it's asking
for–sets itself up
for unnecessary grief.

The threat posed today by terrorist groups can't be dealt with by
lone ranger; this order of threat requires the cooperation of many,
perhaps all nations.  Thanks for the compliment, but is it moxie or
common sense?

> Skip,
>
> Love your moxie, but the rest of the world sucks.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "SkipDragon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > At a time when Americans are said to be motivated by "moral
> values"
> > the rest of the world wonders "the America we used to know and
> love
> > is slowly disappearing before our eyes".  Though many Americans
> > believe the land of the free continues to attract immigrants due
> > its freedom, the United States now incarcerates more of its
> citizens,
> > per capita, than any other country in the world.
> >
> > Yet with freedom like this, what does the average `man in the
> > street'
> > fear?  Not his government or its department of Homeland Security,
> but
> > any one of some several 100's of millions Muslims the vast
> > majority
> > of whom, prior to Bush's holey war, lived peacefully struggling
> > eke out a living.  Nearly 2 years into this the mother of all
Bush