In a message dated 1/25/2005 12:18:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Please elaborate on Councilman Hamilton's plan. All I can see from Councilman Hamilton is a lot of pandering.
Joe,

First, I can only comment authoritatively on what I have seen in my 3 1/2 years of paying attention.  In that time, Councilman Hamilton is the only person that I have noted that is even offering rhetoric to these issues.  Does he have a plan... I don't think so.  But is he willing to be on board with a plan that aggressively deals with the issues that I raised in my earlier posts, I do think so.  I also think that Ed Johnson holds similar concerns from the brief interactions I have had with him.  As for Loffredo, Bruno and Sanders, I have not gotten the sense that these issues are priorities for them.  Again, I base this on my personal observations and conversations.

Peace, Jim Keady