hi guys,
  in the begining of december kate melina posted, on behalf of
herself and jim grabe, a request for help for SSG Craft on the
asbury music board. while it has been some time, there are some
folks (myself included) who have started talking about organizing a
benefit concert for Crafts cause. we know some time has passed, but
we wanted to drop a note up hewre so anyone who is interested or has
comments/concerns to take a stop by

http://bbs.upstagemagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=275

 and let us know what you think, no registration or anything needed
to view the link or to post your feedback. the original request was
for holiday help, so if this is an idea whose time has passed (all
though i can't see why that would be), let us know that as well.

tony