Jerry:

   You are correct.  But If it was on video tape, it'd be like we were there, then we'd have something better than memories, a true record of the past 3 1/2 years.

   So, Does this mean the Mayor has reconsidered ALL Politics, even the so called TICKET with Jimmy and John?

    Think I'll run again if I can get 100 good signatures before March.   Anyone want to help me get on the Ballot?

   Hey,  If I win, then you can bet we'd have a video record of every council meeting  to consider.

Kyangazi A Denson,
Council Member Candidate

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The hearing on the Springwood Avenue Redevelopment Plan. is scheduled for 6 P.M. Thursday, in the Council Chambers before the City Council.
The price tag for this plan is $12,500,000.00 and the developers only have to pay back $2,500,000.00 to the government.
The developers will also receive  tax breaks.

The most astounding part at this meeting, believe it or not, is when you ask questions at public session, and even if the lawyers may not have the answers, somebody on the council will still move to approve this redevelopment plan.   Seeing is believing!

Hope to see you there.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!