Hey Jerry:
Quick question:  Are you a registered voter here in Asbury Park?

You seem to be sharing a lot of your viewpoints, which I appreciate, but is
it true that despite having "lived" in Asbury Park for a long time (is that
still the case??) you have yet to change your voting registration from NYC to
AP
like so many of us have so that we can legitimately help make a difference in
this city - and as you say, "protect our future finances?"

Just wondering.

Dane Hall