--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Benefit for SSG Maurice Craft at the Wonder Bar March 11 doors open at 5:00
> music starts at 6:00 $10:00 for tickets.Shirts Raffle,& Food.Maurice is still
> recovering with having increasing pain at times with his shattered hip.People
> from the UpStage Magezine got together for him to put his together.Lets not
> forget that when he was in Asbury Park High School he went to Washington D.C.
> to meet President Clinton after winning a youth essay contest & know he was
> in Washington D.C. to meet President Bush this time to get the Purple
> Heart.Not to many Grandmothers that rasie their grandson have pictures with 2
> differant Presidents.Our Country called on him 2 differant times in his life
> as a student & solider & he came through for us.Their are many Veterans out
> their that are very thankful to the UpStage Magezne people for putting it
> together.And Lance & Debbie for giving the place for the Benefit.Come on out
> & have a good time
 What the UpStage magezine is doing & the several musicans, Lance & Debbie for
a Asbury Park Soldier words can't desribe the care they are putting in this
Benefit from tickets to shirts.SSG Craft Maurice Craft just had another
operation & is recovering.His family is going to try real hard to get him up
here this Benefit.I want to thank all the people involve in making this happen
it is people like you that make the foundaton of our Country.At my VFW District
meeting this past tuesday I told all the people their from differant VFW about
what you all are doing.They where amaze I said you hear about all the negtive
stuff about Asbury in the news well get ready for something postive on March 11
AT 5;00 P.M at Wonder Bar.