Shore Area Neighbors United

Rally against greedy developers.
    Neptune: Town Hall, 25 Neptune Ave. @ 11:00 AM
    Asbury Park: City Hall, Main St.@ 1:00 PM
    Long Branch:  Gather @ Ocean Blvd. & Ocean Terrace @ 3:00 PM
                            there will be a march.

Under the mask of redevelopment and with  phony promises of tax relief and jobs, local governments every where have been forcing property owners to sell their cherished homes and businesses to enrich 'developers'......for cheap. We call it 'eminent domain abuse.'
But there is good news: February 22,2005, the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington will here oral argument in the  case of KELO vs NEW LONDON.
they could decide that the practice of 'redevelopment Eminent Domain' is illegal @ unconstitutional.
We can be there so we need to send our message:

We fought to win our property rights, We've worked hard to build our homes & businesses.
Don't let greedy politicians & rich friends take them away.

Dorothy Argyros @ 732-775-8894
2100 Rutherford Ave.
Neptune, N. J.  07753

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor