--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > We all
should try to Vote if possable no one has to Vote.Thats whatmakes this Country
the best.We have that Freedom.But if you are living in a community & what
changes getting the right people in office helps.The more Votes the better we
have some interestingpeople coming up for City Council with postive backgrounds
& they need Votes to get in office.We all have interesting topic's at timeswe
have alot of members & people joining everyday.Something must be good if people
are always joining this dis.group.I look at this siteas a postive thing for the
City of Asbury Park we could all learnfrom each other.Lets try to get the right
people in the CityCouncil.By running for Council that shows some Courage to me
becausesome of your friends will turn on you.Because you aren't going tomake
them everyone happy.I guess thats when you find out who yourfriends are & who
you count on.And who will talk behind yourback.Some people will complain no
matter what.Lets get the Council intheir that most of us will like is it
possiable?Their a few people onthis site that rreally be a postive thing for
Asbury Park.{If you areable to read this thank a Teacher.If you are reading it
in Englishthank Veteran.}                          GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.