Maureen can speak for herself. However, I listened to the show and
it was briefly mentioned as the entire show was devoted to Ed
Johnson. Ed Johnson expressed his concern for John Hamilton as a
person, in that it is a difficult time for him and his family.
Maureen indicated that she will reserve opinion until she hears his
side of the story and the jury rules. She mentioned that she hoped
John would call in to discuss the issue which he did not. Thus, it
appears that some of you have rushed to judgement without listening
to the show.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> That was my point.  While I was unable to hear the show and do not
know if it was mentioned, I did not see it in the description or
website.  Yes, it has been all over the papers however, since he is
a friend of the program, it should not be ignored.  Lets face it,
right now it is bing news.  The story only broke a few days ago.