That's because Maureen's software is so clever, it's able to detect
those who would vote with an insincere heart or mock its veracity.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 11:51 PM -0800 2/28/05, kyangazi denson wrote:
> >...   Oh, your candidate's poll, is this the official list to date?
 If not, then you should include a box for others, (so I could have
typed my name in, once I get all my signatures by St Pat's day, want
to sign my petition?)

> The poll is a joke and should be removed if it's not going to be
taken seriously or clearly labeled as a joke.

> There is no official list at this time. Some stated candidates are
not listed -- such as yourself. And many of the "candidates" listed
have not ever expressed any interest in running in this election.

> If this is some sort of popularity contest asking for opinions on
who /should/ run -- as opposed to a vote on who /is/ running then it
should be labeled as such. It is not. It is labeled "Cast your vote
for Asbury Park's Upcoming Spring Elections 2005" and lists
"candidates" and asks the viewer to "vote".... It is misleading at the
very least since even stated candidates for office -- Kyangazi --
interpret this poll as "real.'

> Besides that the results are not accurate. I have personally voted
two or three days ago and although the "resutls" section claims to be
updated daily, my "votes" have not been recorded.