same here,,,

After all, I've purhcased some bushes and other goodies from houses
that were torn down in such places like Spring Lake and Rumson.
Folks in those towns that couldn't stand some of the otherwise fine
feautres donated the proceeds Coastal generates when the owners are
doing a knockdown. Fun events to go to - you bring your own shovels,
hammers etc and get there early when they have them.

So if you know anyone remodeling a home and ripping out applicances,
cabinets etc....let them know to Habitat first. Remember, people
will buy anything at these events and money goes to a good cause.

I beleive Coastal also has ayrd with treasures they didn't sell or
people doanted.

Just a thought.