First off, thanks to everyone who made the benefit for SSGT Craft
such a success. if i had to choose just one word to describe the
entire process and night itself, it would have to be 'community'.

 It truly was proof that it is not just rhetoric, when we have
stated in the past , that as a comunity we are bound to not always
see eye to eye on every issue, (especially when it comes to a town
as diverse as AP) but that openess only makes us stronger as a
community. It seemed as if the entire town  (as well as neighboring
towns) mobilzed as one unit to make this event not only incredibly
smooth, but an undisputable sign that we certainly have what it
takes to get things done for the better.

 Lastly, and very importantly, if you won tickets for upcoming shows
at the starland or asbury lanes at the SSGT Craft benefit, please
contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]