Greetings from Asbury Park Rev. Hunter:

   Thank you and I accept your very kind invitation to participate in the upcoming Leadership Dialogue at Allen Chapel for Candidates running in the April 19th School Board Election and the May 10th City Council Election.  I will submit my Bio via email by April 3rd.

   In closing, may I suggest that As an outreach of Civic Participation, I be allowed to video tape this program for television airing on my show, "MSPTV" before the elections?

   Again, thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Kyangazi Denson,
School Bd Candidate #5,
and WRITE IN Candidate for Council

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?