Joe,
 This is sad news. We were just getting to know each other, and i
was looking forward to getting to know you better. Open discussion,
debate, and challengining one's point of view are highly important
in a town as diverse as AP.
  Don't take recent blows to your ego as the end of the world. As
Gohan says, 'Mistakes are to learn from!'. There is certainly hope
that you can learn tolerance instead of resentment, level headness
instead of rash responses, co-operation instead of bullying.
  I thought your response to Dan was well thought out and presented
in a fashion that would promote further discussion, unlike a lot of
the posts that I have seen from you int the past. That is saying a
lot because Dan, as a result of his altruism in regards to looking
out for AP's fiscal health, is my local hero. That is regardless of
the fact that him and I have butted heads up here before. The day
that we all agree up here, in true stepford gentrification. is the
day to pack it in. Right now we need as many opposing viewpoints as
possible.
  I wil say though that I am a little confused as to why you would
let liars silence you if you truly had the facts, it seems foolish
to me. It comes off like you are whining, or complaining at best.

please reconsider
  tony

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This Yahoo Group has degenerated into nothing more then a forum
for sucking energy from the participants' collective souls. The few
posters who are serious and present factual information are silenced
by the whiners, complainers, liars and assorted fools. Adios amigos.
~j