AP Listserve Members:

It's obvious from the exchanges in recent weeks over this listserve that many of us are passionate about the upcoming AP City Council election and what it means for the people and future of Asbury Park.

As a candidate I want to hear more of what you have to say.

That's why I am hosting a casual cocktail party during this Saturday's "First Night" celebration in beautiful downtown Asbury Park.  I would like you to come by and share your concerns, ideas and vision for our city.

Here are the details for the event:

KEADY FOR COUNCIL COCKTAIL PARTY
HARRY'S ROADHOUSE
SATURDAY, APRIL 2, 2005
6-10PM
CASH BAR - Miller Lite Beer Special

If you plan on coming, I'd love to hear from you.  Please email me at this address or call me at 732-988-9985.