I find it very interesting how people on this list, 99.9% of the time don't
sign their real name to post like the one below.

They just shoot in their comments into space without backing them up with their
real name!

I for one, just delete them.

Michael W. Brim
321 Sunset Avenue, Unit 5F
Asbury Park NJ 07712-5550

--- Begin Message ---
Kate Mellina and Terry Weldon. Now Weldon is a convicted extortionist
and blackmailer and Mellina continues to defend him. Why? Is this a
school girl crush of something? One could certainly deduce there was
sexually/lover relationship between the two. But what else? Was
Mellina
involved in extortion herself? Was she gonna get a piece of the
action
so to speak. Was she a female bagman? Why did she so mysteriously
leave
the council and now return? Shes lost so much weight you have to ask
if
she is sickly....I do not believe KATE MELLINA has any business
running
for city council. Her behavior is beyond bizarre. Am I wrong?  Is it
possible she is under criminal investigation right now? It is the duty
of a concerned citizenry ask questions of candidates.

--- End Message ---