Dear League:

   What can  residents do about dumping School Bd. Election Ballots in the building lobby instead of delivering them to the individual mail boxes?

   Below is an email describing the offense.

   I'd also like to register my complaint as a School Board Candidate in support of the potential uninformed Voters of Asbury Park.

   I, WE eagerly await your reply since the election is this Tuesday.
Kyangazi A. Denson,
Asbury Park School Board Candidate # 5
150 Fifth Avenue, # 1-B-5
Asbury Park, NJ  07712
732-775-1912
kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Steve:

    Good looking out!  Perhaps if all those affected made a complaint to the powers that be, including me, candidate # 5, then something will get done.

   Tampering with the mail, especially the Election Ballots is a federal offense.  But when those doing the offense is the government, makes you wonder what is going on.  Is this wide spread or only in the minority communities to hamper voting in those districts?

   I'll forward your email along with my complaint to the USPS.com and Elec.State..NJ.US to see if I, WE get a response.  Oh, BTW, I saw something in the APP about the upcoming School Bd Elections and what to do if challenged at the polls, but nothing about intimidation before the elections.

Kyangazi A. Denson, AP School Bd Candidate # 5

steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just wanted to inform the people running how inefficient the Asbury
Park Post Office is.

I live at Munroe Towers; there are over 250 apartments here.  The
mail carrier didnt sort out the ballots, and therefore, they were not
put into each tenants' mailbox.

It's possible that a maintenance person could, in effect, throw them
all out.

I have filed a complaint with the Asbury Post office as well as the
Board of Elections.

This is not the first time that ballots have not been distributed
properly here.

And we wonder why everyone is not voting. Maybe others in the city
have had this same problem, and thats why voter turnout is low.

Steve Herman

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?