Maureen.
Thanks for the "literary license" on .....It's America. It just popped into my head at the moment and seemed so appropriate. I chuckled later when I realized where it came from. You're really stirring things up.....keep it up!! Love ya.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yeah, Bob!!! That's the spirit!
Don't forget that we also have to elect people who will let us speak up and not gag us after 3 minutes - and who act on our suggestions and requests.

In a message dated 4/15/2005 8:20:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
You're ending is one of the best things ever posted here.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Robert Paterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Criticize AP Partners, the City Council, The Mayor,
>  etc. but 16,000 residents must also come up with solutions, present
them, agree on them. The former is only a handful of business
people.......WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!  Speak Up and ACT!!!! Afterall, It
Is AMERICA!!

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/