Title: RE: [AsburyPark] Re: scoop; who's behind redevelopment in Asbury Park

And the net outcome is that personal attacks ruin any discussion.  Let's be happy that there are people with different opinions so that we can test our own.  Everyone who has attacked someone for having a different opinion should stop and think about how, some time in the past they changed their mind, or were proven wrong, about something they believed strongly - even fighting faiths do change.  Bullying people with different opinions off the list does no one any good.

-----Original Message-----
From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of dfsavgny
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:09 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: scoop; who's behind redevelopment in Asbury
Park

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "joeydee07712" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Joe, I don't think I personally attacked you, although you have been
quick to jump on me and Gerry. You have called me on some of my posts
on several occassions and even saw fit to write me offline. I have in
fact complimented you several times on this forum for your work on
gayasburypark. Some posts I do not find interesting and some I do. But
I don't, as you do ask for my time back. Gerry makes a valuable
contribution to this forum and I don;t see why some people, including
you, are quick to jump on him. Many of us are interested in what
Cherokee has to do with our redevelopment. This article, why
specifically dealing with AP, raises serious questions about
Cherokee's plotical influence in NJ. It is not something that AP is
unfamilar with. It is a beautiful day out, please enjoy it.