When I was first starting to look in AP, I contacted Sackman, the
developer of Steinbach's, who I know from NYC real estate. I asked him
about investing here. He said as long as I hold onto it I would do
fine. It would seem to me that he is optimistic about AP. Also, I
consider that he is building a rental. Some developer's like to hold on
to a portfolio (rentals) instead of for sale housing. While that is
typically an inherent trait of the developer or their family
philosophy, it also shows that they ae not in for a quick killing but
for the long haul. The entire stretch of Cookman will be done now. If
only our "master developer" would follow their lead.