Thank you for updating me on the alternative school issues. IT's a
great idea to bring them back - that also requries $ for the
building - rooms, teachers.  All schools have those same issues.
There have been cases where people have moved into a school
disttict - knowing full well that the needs cannot be covered - so
their kids can be bussed to the proper school. That's the extreme.

Judging from your honest and open responses - I think we all know
you're on the right track.

I just have to comment - as I watch my kids go through a system
where kids are convinced to tell their parents to vote yes or
else.... Signs on the entrance to the schools even.

But then they came across my 2 kids.....

As far the comment about the labor ready in AP - one of the partners
here is going to hire several people. If it works and they work -
one more plus in the world.

dd