--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And the point is - so what if it is intentional.  I don't get the
problem
> even if it's true.

Agreed, I don't think its a problem. All I was responding to was a
remark that Asbury Partners was "intentionally" laying waste for
ulterior motives. I just remember that's how the rumor was relayed to
me, that this was the ulterior motive. I was reluctant to repeat it and
I should have known better. You know me Mark, I was not commenting or
editorializing that it should or shouldn't be (who can buy here). I
guess it worked out like my old metaphor about statistics and you know
what group (I am not mentioning it again).