Greetings all...  For those of you who would like to see the Thursday
night forum?  A digital video is at www.asburypark.com/polls.htm -
 "The Electric News" is not on local radio - It is not on a
local cable channel.  It is, however online at www.electricnews.com.
The runtime is 90 minutes, I did not film the opening and closing
remarks of the 19 Candidates.  I did get the questions and the answers.
I bloviate about the important things we are faced with as Jersey
Shore inhabitants and business people.  If you enjoy what I do drop
me an email or say hello if you see me with my little modest camera at
any of the meetings or events I cover.
Suggestions for content is always welcome.  I publish on
asburypark.com,longbranch.net, longbranch.tv and electricnews.com.
Fresh content appears online for the Electric News on Tuesdays,
Thursdays and Saturdays no later than 8 PM.  You need broadband to
benefit by these streaming web casts.  The Saturday night show
includes E Mail sent to me and "The No Blarney Zone."  Have a great
Day!