SUGGS ARE my finalists for council. They were sensational at the
debates. Truth be told Cote was really the best. Former mayor of
Holmdel...and decided to come to Asbury. Stupendous! Lamberton and
Johnson cut from the same cloth. Too damn nice! I will say this about
Pam. She looks younger now than when the campaign began! Actually I'd
like to see Hamilton's sister run. That women is so damn good looking
she could straighten out guys like Joe D'Andrea...if you get my
drift.