citizens will not get it done...WHERES THE NEW SENIOR CENTER
KATHERINE....you let FISHMAN destroy the last one....Calling a man like
John Hamilton a crook when your hero Weldon is now a convicted
extortionist. Kate, you are clearly mentally unstable! Obviously Bruno,
Sanders and Loffrado sent looney Kate out to spread the wrath because
they don't have a leg to stand on. They know it, and since people think
Kate is nutz anyway let her rant. KATE MELLINA HAS NONE NOTHING FOR
ASBURY PARK....I GUESS SHE THINKS JAMES BRADLEY WAS A CROOK TOO! Just
great.   Mr. Petersen, shacks in Sea Girt cost $800,000...Asbury is
behind the curve my friend, but with new leadership that $800,000 home
today will be $l,800.000 in 4 years. Wanna bet!