queen... Does King John ever miss a chance to get his photo in the
paper. Take a picture of a guy walking his dog...and there's John
smiling. Who hugs dear Kate in the Coaster?...there's Johnny! A brave
man to hug Katherine. Talk about an EGO!....John also possesses a
herculean temper...if not a toned physical prowess. God forbid you
disagree with him at a council meeting...the blood rushing to his
immense chrome dome...unreal. NOW I UNDERSTAND at a recent party John
threatened to physicalLY remove a fellow member of the gay community
WHO disagrees with him over city policy. Its now come to
this...potential violence against other gay folk.....LOFFRADO HAS GOT
TO GO!!!! FOR GOD SAKE VOTE THE BUMP OUT...WELL I KNOW HE'S OUT, BUT
YOU GET MY DRIFT. WHAT A NUT!