-Mark

I agree with you and I think at least in an earlier post in which I
took APAC's endorsement to task, I debated why it did not consider
the candidates, at least Koperweis, Schneider and Keady not to be
gay friendly? There is absolutely no indication that they wouldn't
and in fact every indication that they would. In fact, all three
have explicitly said they are "inclusive." I am sorry, but I feel
that APAC is using scare tactics that we cannot rock the boat. That
is extremely shortsighted. Unless there is a taking over of the
christian right in AP, I beleive it will continue to be gay-
friendly. This is one of the main reasons I purchased property here.
That being said, the gay community should really look at the
progress made by, and the qualifications of the incumbents. Listen,
we are all after the same thing, I hope, that is, to make AP be the
best it can be. You know me, I certainly want my property values to
increase. The gay community should not listen to the nonsense that a
group of us want to STOP redevelopment (and that goes for the
candidates I suggest). We want to make it BETTER. There is nothing
that CAN, or SHOULD, stop AP's redevelopment. The candidates that we
are suggesting are really intelligent and qualified. We can do this,
do it better and make this a better place for everyone, including
LOWERING taxes. BTW, you know I never called anyone stupid here, etc.