Good morning.
Last night I was at the Black Box listen to my friend Helen Pike.
After the presentation, I made the usually rounds of saying my hello's and good nights.
Believe it or not my goal was to just smile the night away, no heavy electioneering.
Well it happen, I was with Maureen Nevin when we were approached and given a minute by minute report of what happened at Gay Bowling/ APAC Celebration Party. The intimations were carried over to Cookman Ave at Be Greens on Sunday.
"Anyone who feel's they have experienced an act of voter intimidation, coercion, or bullying by any AP Action member (especially regarding candidate Jim Keady)  is urged to immediately contact:"
Please give me a call for the complete story unedited. Nobody told me I could not repeat this story. The owner of the bowling ally? and Mark McDonald know the details also, but I was a told Tuesday the story second hand before I put my story on line.
Is it a new gay trend for one quest to ask the host to ask other quests to leave public events. Not only my story. Do the AP queens think they are in the Pines?
Jerry 1-917-848-5756
PS(Hope you like our campaign so far.)