Sounds like the same response from both the city and The Fish as last
year when several hundred pounds of the arch over the south entrance
to CH fell.  In this case a ton or more of concrete falls and HJ's is
open for business as usual.  If these partners in crime continue in
this manner, someone is going to be seriously injured or killed.  Both
parties are culpable should this occur, for not having taken measures
to forestall the foreseeable; I doubt this is now an insurable risk as
both parties are acting irresponsibly in light of what now a probability.