Tonight on Restore

The last chance to question or talk to your candidates for City Council. Restore welcomes candidate and former council member Louise Murray and candidate Doug Escher. Then join us for the return of candidates Jim Keady, Ben Schneider and Stu Koperweis to answer Tommy DeSeno's challenge: How would you balance the city budget without selling bonds against our only remaining asset - the sewer plant? Also joining us tonight candidates Pam Lamberton, Harold Suggs, Ernie Cote, and by phone Ed Johnson. There may be more, since Restore will not deny any official council candidate a chance to share the mic tonight. Why not voice your views on the council race? Call in 732-775-0821 or 775-6203  At the end of the show, Maire Martello and I will give our own picks for council. Hope to see you on the radio at 8!!

Best,

Maureen Nevin - And don't miss...

The Art & Soul of the Jersey Shore

The El Lobo Negro Gallery of the Arts

& The Palmer Jenkins Trio

Present...

A Musical Tribute to the Late, Great

Ray Charles

Friday, May 6, 2005

Featuringâ

The Palmer Jenkins Ensemble

& The El Lobo-Ettes

(Great Musicians and R&B Divas)

Come On!  Letâs Party to Four Sets of Rayâs Greatest Hits, including:

â            America The Beautiful

â            I Got A Women

â            Georgia On My Mind

â            Unchain My Heart

â            Hit The Road Jack

â            I Canât Stop Loving You

â            The Night Time Is the Right Time

Showtime: 7:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Admission:  $10 Adults, $7 Children
                      (12 yrs. and younger)
Refreshments Always Served

A limited supply of El Lobo Negro Celebrates Ray Charles souvenir "T" shirts (design shown below) are available for the advanced purchase price of $18 each.

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/