In a message dated 5/5/2005 10:52:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
"Affordable housing" is in the eye of the beholder.
Just a point of clarity.  "Affordable Housing" is not in the eye of the beholder.  There are certain benchmarks to meet this definition.  I would refer you to the following:

and

I would agree with you however that, "housing that is affordable" is in the eye of the beholder.  This is one of the problems with the discussion on "Affordable Housing" in Asbury Park and one I attempted to raise in a council-sponsored public forum.  I asked the questions, "What exactly are we talking about?  How are we defining affordable housing?"  Needless to say, the question was not adequately addressed.

Peace, Jim Keady

KEADY FOR COUNCIL