Greetings:

The weather is wonderful on the Jersey Shore.

Remember tomorrow in Asbury Park and Tinton Falls there are Municipal Elections.

Tonight in Neptune Township and Red Bank will be council and committee meetings.
In Neptune they are considering a development law which would grant the township the rights to apply eminent domain. Check these City Halls for times.

Tomorrow night in Long Branch at City Council they will have the annual Budget hearings, as well as an ordinance on Pay To Play and another ordinance which enacted will allow the sale of land to The Second Baptist Church for scatter site low income houseing.  This meeting starts at 8 PM.

Tonight will be the last opportunity to see The Electric News with reports on May 3, 5, 7 & Special Report Sunday the 8th.  Tomorrow starts a new week of three day reports.  Fresh material is up online no later than 8 PM Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

If you do not wish to get this email advisory any longer just email me and I will quickly - without reply or question remove your email from the mailing.

Thank You
The Electric News