Yes JJ:
    I wrote my name, kadenson on the democratic off the wall process we all should avail ourselves to.  After all, this is still america, isn't it?
Shangazi

jerseyjohn99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Congratulations (unofficially of course) to:

Sanders 952
Johnson 841
Loffredo 831
Bruno 784
Keady 578

Excellent job to Joe for the results on gayasburypark.com! Were there
any off the wall Write-In votes you would care to share?

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?