jj,
 it's always a pleasure to share with this group, even if some of my most recent posts were deleted by yahoo.  they may not have agree with my experiences, knowledge or me. lol
Shangazi,
  btw, I always write my name in on election day, especially presidential, it's a time honered tradition among us nonconformming patriotic rebels

jerseyjohn99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
kyangazi:

I was thinking more like Tillie, FishMan or some other cartoon
character, but thanks for sharing!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Yes JJ:
>     I wrote my name, kadenson on the democratic off the wall process
we all should avail ourselves to.  After all, this is still america,
isn't it?
> Shangazi

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!