--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Skip - Dan   Give it at least one day of a chance.  Jim Keady and
Ed
> Johnson may see eye to eye - and may exert some influence - and
change
> Asbury's direction.  A watchdog group has been needed in this town
for
> some time now and could also help Keady and Johnson.  Let's be
open to
> some possibilities here.

Oh Mark, where would the world be without cooler heads like yours.
Skip and I would be constantly steeped in revolution. Yes, I believe
Johnson and Jim will see eye to eye. I think Ed Johnson is a good
man and he may be able to exert some influence, but only in minor
ways. He will never be able to make the 3 other fishodites make the
changes we really need with the help of outsiders throwing molotov
cocktails.

IN