Unless I missed a day back in statistics class, you don't compare
the votes recieved to the total registered voters.  You take the
votes received against the votes cast, then compare to what the
oppenants received.  Kevin Sanders nearly doubled his closest
competitor from off his ticket.

THIS WAS A LANDSLIDE!!!!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> BB82, it's a bit of a stretch calling a landslide when the top
vote getter
> pulls 900 votes out of 8,000 registered voters.  If you think the
earth
> moved, I may be wrong about putting you in Lakewood; try
California, you'll