for one who has spoken to a number of "nationals" on behalf of some
clients...they do extensive research and have varying needs -
parking, traffic (as in cars. Most of those I have spoken to (site
development teams) are interested in, for now, traffic  - how many
pass through. They already know the economics.

Since I had nothing better to do these past few minutes - and this
is as of year end '04 - from the county tax records and I haven't
cleaned up any of the data - a quick query will show you that out of
3788 tax records (includes city owned property etc), 1,644
properties are owned by what you may consider outsiders - those with
mailing addresses outside AP (43%). This may include corps etc. As
the data gets cleaned up - this % will rise slightly, If I get
really bored, I can increase this number - by doing some more
crunching.

JJ - thanks for tackling the state aid issue and how it used on both
sides of the issues. Tons of new$ coming in and sitting on the
sidelines - yet the need for more continues to be demanded.

Kathy has shown in addition to all the state and charitable
foundations in the city, still more is required to get to where it
actaully HAS to get - and it takes voluntary effort to get there. No
fancy committees, no bs  - just a sincere effort to do good. And I
don't see anyone jumping in front of a camera.