Joe, you're telling me the Master Incompetent held a public event on
city property and is so devoid of common sense, he was unconscious of
the threat posed by "…the tents [being] erected over disused flower
beds…"?  Wow!  With friends and supporters like you/he needs me.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 2:51 PM +0000 5/12/05, Skip Bernstein wrote:
> >...I don't know if your extensive experience includes attendance at the
> >October 14th groundbreaking; but if you weren't there, it may interest
> >you to know that more than a dozen persons stumbled into a depression
> >left from a previous event, which I guess the `species' was unable to
> >cope with.  That there was no serious injury may be attributable to
> >some unknown capability of turf, but is more likely the luck of the
draw.

> Nice try Skip... The "depression" that people stumbled into was due
to either their lack of proper medication or the fact that the tents
were erected over disused flower beds. No previous event -- unless
you're counting the Garden Club's excavation -- is responsible for the
holes. ~joe