man date is a gay dating service.....in 2001 there was a 32% voter
turnout...this council has done a brilliant job of disenfranchising
and
alienating 3/4 of the city....give me a break.....if it wasn't for
LABOR READY these guys might have lost.....Sanders had every
lout(and
his brother) with a voter registration card and an IQ over 75 vote
for
him....where the hell do you think the extra 200-300 votes came from!
Are we all morons? Question; are Joe D'Andrea and Tommy DeSeno
forming
a new mafia family in Asbury Park? Gee boys, can I JOIN?...The fact
is
there were TOO many candidates running. It's totally silly....but
that's because so many people in Asbury are disgusted....