I just wanted to let everyone on the board know that checkmate is
trying to relocate to 910 4th Ave from Cookman Ave. This should be
great for our real estate value. Please take a look at their link.
The
city should zone this for something that can provide business revenue
and jobs for the community: (Bank, Software Company, Art studios,
another great restaurant) Please let me know if you have any info on
this matter.

http://www.check-mateinc.org/

Thank You,