The Asbury Park Bitch & Moan Group, which will consist of the `bunch
of old ladies [former Fish supporters from this group] arguing' over
who'll get the first dance with Larry, `this group will empty out
soon, along with Maureen's show', as these dearly departed stand in
line at the first new business to open on the boardwalk, Fishy1's
Dance Cards and Paint Store.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Art Vanderlay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>