maybe they'll paint pictures of the Ocean on the west side of the new
buildings so you can see what it looks like - or follow the arrows
directing you down to the "public" beaches....Like in Miami Beach -
you'd have no clue you're on the ocean - unless you look at at your
flyer and compare the hotels/condos in front of you to those i the
flyer and imagine what "the other side" must look like.

Better hope that with the proposed beach clubs on the EAST side of the
BW - you'd be "allowed" to sit on that sand at all. By then, I don't
think I want to be seen in my speedo any way.

Most people do see it as "finally" something is happening.