skip, it may be their first development project, but i
dont think its true that they dont care..  they may
want to have other projects after this one, or maybe
even smaller ones during.  considering the asbury park
project is a 10 year long afair.  wouldnt it be nice
to have something good attached to your name?  they
may not do everything that we want, or for that
matter, follow rules and directions.  but i know in
the end, it will look good.  im not taknig sides, but
from all the press and storys you hear lary talking
about.  about what we will have, and what asbury park
will be like.  you have to wonder, would he really
bullshit that much? if he knew in the end it wouldnt
be?  if in the end it was horriable, he himself and
his company would be to blame.  no one would want
anything to do with them.  i dont think lary is
looking for that kind of representation for himself.
sure he wants money, but he doenst want to be known as
the one who scewed up "asbury park".